Lake Explorer Tour
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Pelican, NSW
Experience the relaxed coastal lifestyle of Lake Macquarie aboard our Lake Explorer Tour. Departing from the pristine waters of Pelican Foreshore inside the Swansea Channel, cruise the many secluded bays, beaches and islands of Lake Macquarie travelling from Warners Bay in the North to Trinity Point in the South. Explore the lake aboard our custom-built boat and meet an array of local wildlife which call Lake Macquarie home.
With over 175 kilometres of captivating shoreline around Lake Macquarie, the Lake Explorer Tour wanders more than 50 kilometres of the largest permanent saltwater lake in the Southern Hemisphere. Begin the tour by passing Swan Bay and the Swansea sand islands, before heading off on an exhilarating trip around Lake Macquarie visiting the waterfront mansions of Eleebana and Valentine.
Circumnavigate Pulbah Island, explore the secluded bays of Catalina Bay and Wangi Wangi Bay before visiting the southern most destination on the Lake Explorer Tour at Trinity Point. Designed by Australia’s leading architects, Trinity Point is a world-class residential, resort and marina lifestyle oasis. Sit back and relax as the tour returns along the eastern side of Lake Macquarie.
- Unobstructed 360° views
- Safe and comfortable eco-tourism vessel
- Pulbah Island Nature Reserve
- Commentary surrounding local Aboriginal heritage and Maritime history
- Premium weatherproof jackets provided
- Complimentary high-quality digital images of your trip (perfect for sharing with friends and family)
Come and experience Lake Macquarie for yourself, with CoastXP!
Tours Depart from Pelican Boat Ramp, along the Pelican Foreshore.
- This experience requires a minimum of 6 passengers to operate.