Lake Cruise & Nature Walk
- Durée: 4 Heures (environ)
- Lieu: Pelican, NSW
Step aboard CoastXP’s custom-built adventure boat for an all-inclusive lake cruise and guided nature walk overlooking the largest permanent saltwater lake in the southern hemisphere. The experience involves an adventure boat tour of Lake Mac, a 2km guided bushwalking tour and a catered lunch.
Begin at the idyllic Pelican Foreshore and cruise around the bays, beaches and islands of Lake Mac on CoastXP’s adventure boat before alighting at Wangi Peninsula for a guided bushwalk through the Lake Macquarie State Conservation Area. Following the walk, relax on the shores of Lake Macquarie at Dobell Park to enjoy a premium individual grazing box with a view of Pulbah Island Nature Reserve before returning to Pelican Foreshore by boat.
- Unobstructed 360° views
- Guided ecotourism experience
- Safe and comfortable eco-tourism vessel
- Licensed National Parks Eco Pass operator
- Accredited quality and sustainable tourism business
- Commentary surrounding local Aboriginal heritage and Maritime history